Benefits of Cool Paint
- Cooler surface temperatures provide a lower interior temperature.
- Choose between a wide variety of colors.
- 10 times thicker, on average, than ordinary paint
- replaces the need for constant repainting.
- Fade Block Protection – Accelerated weathering tests comparable to those used on today’s advanced automotive paints have shown Cool Paint to be highly resistant to fading.
- Ultraviolet Solar Reflectivity
- Class A Fire Rating
- Never Chip, Flake or Peel
- Stops exterior water infiltration
- High Breath-ability (No sick house syndrome)
- Reflect infrared radiation (heat) back into the atmosphere!
- Surface temperature of your home can be reduced by as much as 40%.
- Reduce your home cooling cost by as much as 21.9%
Energy Facts To Consider
- Your home may absorb as much as 90% of the sun’s radiation that strikes it.
- All colors absorb solar radiation, even white.
- Cooling a moderate size home can take over 1500 hours of air-conditioning every year.
- A typical AC unit uses as much energy as 35, 100-watt light bulbs every hour!
- No Upfront Cost
- Variety of Easy Affordable Financing Programs
- All Credit Scores are Welcome!
- No Payments Until December 2019 for Qualified Applicants*
- Low Monthly Fees
- Go Green and Save Green!
- Zero Down Financing Available!
Fill out the form below to schedule a FREE in-home consultation